Rewind
6.29.06 Maggie's first trip to the beach. She stayed in the cooler so she wouldn't get sunburned.
6.30.07 As you can see, Maggie's photograph was MUCH more cooperative. She was ready to play.
6.29.06 Daddy and Maggie.
6.30.07 Maggie holds her hands up when she says "cheese." I'm not really sure why.
6.29.06 Mommy and Maggie.
6.30.07 I was holding Maggie's head down with my chin so she wouldn't escape.
6.29.06 An evening walk on the beach with Maggie.
6.30.07 Can you tell that Maggie was DONE with having her picture taken?
6.29.06 Mommy and Maggie enjoying the waves.
6.30.07 Do you SEE the difference in skin tone? Do you SEE IT?? I am sick with envy.
Our week and a half is coming to an end. We are currently at Holden Beach with Erin, Ronnie and the kids. I've got some cute cousin pictures so I'll download them off the camera later.

4 comments:
What a difference a year makes! I think that she is practicing Zen meditation at the beach! Congratulations to two wonderful parents
pigmentally challenged cousin.... I love you!!!
"She stayed in the cooler so she wouldn't get sunburned."
BAHAHAHA.
I love you.
Happy referral-versary!
You may be jealous of Maggie's skin tone, I'm green over your week and a half at the beach!!! I love the comparison pictures ~ Maggie sure seemed more cooperative last year...
Hmm, for that matter, so did Kylie!
Let's finally meet sometime after you get back!
Post a Comment