A quickie
I only have 7 minutes to get this post written before "Lost"! So, no dilly dallying.
The dentist paid a visit to Maggie's daycare today! She got a toothbrush, toothpaste and floss. The dentist is crazy if he thinks I am going to try to floss Maggie's teeth with normal dental floss. I think I'll try those little picks for people with bridges and the like first.
Don't you love Maggie's outfit? I do. I tried to get her to wear her pink Chuck Taylors but she wouldn't. It was either the Keds or her personal favorite, black patent leather shoes. That would be a NO.
Meredith and I were emailing today while we were uh, working, and I told her about Maggie looking at herself in the mirror this morning and how she thought she looked quite cute. Meredith said it must be nice to be an attractive child and she wouldn't know about that. HAHA. I wouldn't know about that either.
Finally, in the last second before "Lost," Maggie's latest sentence? "I farted." Heh.

3 comments:
Love the tights, in fact I just bought a pair amazingly similar for Kylie! And I catch my girl gazing in the mirror at herself quite often. Guess it is a pretty girl thing...
Love the outfit~ especially those tights!
Pam
Her sweet little face cracks me up! Although I think I see just a bit of that ornery streak Caroline has, as well... That sentence cracks me up, too!
Post a Comment