
Here's all the paperwork that proves that David and I are worthy of being parents! That's a lot of hard work and time lying there on the floor!
This is me signing our life away before we sent our entire dossier to the US State Department and then to the Chinese Consulate in Washington, DC, before everything went to China.
For those of you wondering, AWAA sent out an email today saying that there is now an estimated wait of 9-10 months between log in date and referral. Our log in date was June 23....you do the math. Ugh. Maybe I won't have to take anytime off from school since this is dragging on for so long.
It's almost time for "The Amazing Race." Hooray! Thankfully, we do not have to dress professionally tomorrow so I can go back to khakis and Birkenstocks. Yes, I am a teacher. :)
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment