Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This'll be short because I bought the final season of "Friends" today and I want to continue watching it. There are an alleged 40 minutes of bloopers on there. I certainly hope so. I live for blooper reels. We watched "The Machinist" on Saturday night which sadly, did NOT include a blooper reel. My love for Christian Bale has waned a bit after watching him in that movie.

2 groups got referrals on Friday from AWAA. There are now 10 groups ahead of us. Each month is different as to how many groups get referrals so there really is no telling when we might get ours. I just spent a rather large amount of time trying to figure that out on the AWAA Yahoo group mainpage but was unable to do so. Oh well.

I am including two pictures on this entry. The first one is of the bracelet and necklace that my Mystery Mom from September sent me. I joined a Mystery Mom group to pass some time and mine for September was so awesome! She was very generous and sent me a lot of really nice things, including some coasters with Chinese pots on them. Anyway, she owns an online store called http://www.zillabaubles.com and she makes all the jewelry. REALLY pretty stuff.

The second picture is from another online exchange that I am participating in. It hasn't actually started yet but it's a bib exchange. Some of us are getting a little antsy to buy clothes on the June05 DTC group so somebody decided that bibs were something easily purchased and you can certainly never have too many of them! I went to Kohl's with David's mom to on Sunday and went ahead and bought my bibs. There are 5 people in a group but I bought 6 bibs because I'm going to keep one. That's the picture that I'm including on here. :)





So that's all for tonight. Sorry for no real news! Time for "Friends" and yay for the Country Music Awards being on tonight so I don't have to feel torn between "Friends" and "The Amazing Race"!

No comments: