Mother of pearl, I typed up a whole post and then stupid Blogger was down and I lost it!!!!!! UGH!
Good news today--AWAA received referrals for 4 more groups which means that there are only four groups ahead of us now!!! We probably won't make the cutoff in the next batch but March is looking pretty promising. So that's good for us.
We started out with 20 groups ahead of us so it feels almost unreal that we're this close. I'm getting excited but scared too!
Tony has pooped in Maggie's room twice in the past week so he was banished to the garage last night to sleep. He was not happy with us and has sulked on the back of the couch all day. Poor kitty.
I got sick on Monday night and David refused to wake up out of a sound sleep and go to Walgreens with me at midnight. He is being forced against his will to go register at Babies R Us this weekend as punishment.
**I will add that he sent me a hilarious, guilt-ridden apology email the next day and had flowers for me when I got home. So, he's still Husband of the Year. For now.
We are taking a friend of Reagan's out to dinner on Saturday as she will be in town for a job interview. She's never been to Charlotte before so I am trying to think of someplace Charlotte-y for us go to. My choices right now are : Lupie's, Hotel Charlotte, Harper's and the Village Tavern. Any of you commenters are welcome to cast your vote or make alternate suggestions. I guess I will drag my sorry self to church on Sunday too as I have been extremely slack the past few weeks. All the women in the alto section were mean to me tonight when I didn't have any of the current music because I've missed so many practices. Just kidding. But I am a slacker.
Okay, post #2 is done. Thank goodness. Hope I didn't forget anything good.
Until later...
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry so late, I think Hotel Charlotte and Village Tavern are some best of charlotte places. I would add Providence Cafe and Mama Ricottas to the list. If they want to go to brunch Sunday morning, there is NO place like the Pewter Rose.
Oh yeah.... four and counting.... I love new family members. Ronnie turns 40 soon, the circle of life is near completion!!!
Post a Comment