Tuesday, June 27, 2006

HERE SHE IS!!!!!!!!






We are proud to introduce Margaret Christina SiQi.

Here's the info we received with her referral: No teeth, is a deep sleeper (woo hoo!!!), holds her head up while lying on stomach, grasps toy near hand, rolls from supine to prone position by herself. She can locate the direction of a sound or voice, visually follows moving toys and holds blocks in each hand at the same time. She laughs aloud, knows her name and turns when called and responds to the facial expression of adults.
She is active, fond of listening to music and playing games and is quick in reaction. She has a ready smile and is closest to her caretaker.

We think she is beautiful and cannot wait to go get her!!!!!

14 comments:

Todd said...

Congratulations, good luck on your new journey. Todd

Anonymous said...

She is GORGEOUS. Seriously. So. Cute. I like how her little tongue is poking out, like she's thinking hard. oooh, I am going to have to go shopping this weekend to pick out some things for Maggie from her Auntie. :)

{doing a happy dance}

Ava's family said...

I agree 100%, she is BEAUTIFUL!!
Congratulations!!!

Robin said...

Congratulations! I just started following your blog today from MaryMia's site. Can't wait to follow your journey to China.

God's Blessings!

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Allison and David,
What a joyous beauty! I'm so excited to see her! She's just what we all need! See you soon
Love
Aunt Andrea

Anonymous said...

Congratulations--she is such a cutie! I'm so glad to finally see a pic! Tyler will be excited too!

Love K

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I'm so excited I'm about to cry. Our prayers are answered. It must be hard not to jump on the first plane to China to get her! Bring the pictures to church. Tracey

Joannah said...

She's such a pretty baby! Congratulations!

Lisa said...

She is sooo sweet! How cute!! Congratulations to you!!!

Lisa :)

Susan said...

She is so cute! We are in NC, too...I don't think too far away.

Congrats on your baby girl!

Susan

Lisa~~ said...

Oh, she is beautiful!! Congrats.

Jon said...

My cousin is cute!!! Aw, can't wait to hold her!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!

[i'm at Manda and Jon's while they are in WA state this week. i've got cat-duty!]

Hugs all around!!!