tee-hee
There was an ultrasound of China here but Blogger is not cooperating. Oh well!
In the aftermath of the excitement that our referral was indeed on its way to us, what have I done?
1. Went to the gym, grudgingly read Weight Watchers magazine (NOT worth a subscription), watched a man linger a bit too long on Barney as he changed the stations on the TV before settling on "The View," and watched quite a lot of "The Price is Right"
2. Got ready in the sauna of my bathroom where I sweated most of my makeup off before I even left the house
3. Went to lunch at Kristopher's, where I had my usual--French dip and fries
4. Got sick as a DOG, therefore negating all the calories I had just consumed
5. Got a pedicure--my toenails are now "Strawberry Margarita." SO pretty! My legs are also very greasy and will not stay crossed on the couch.
6. Went to Joseph-Beth where a bunch of their Vera Bradley stuff was on sale so I got a new purse. The style? Maggie. The print? Apple Green. It's cute.
7. Went to Dick's Sporting Goods and marveled at all the overpriced crap that they sell, including hideous Crocs and these really cute Teva flip flops that I wanted.
8. Went to Diamonds Direct to get Laura's engagement ring. It's GORGEOUS.
9. Read Laura's high school yearbooks in the car and got carsick and wished we weren't driving on twisty country roads.
10. Ate toast for dinner.
11. Talked to Barb, Grandma, Reagan, Leslie and Kimberly.
12. Now I'm listening to people out in the street yelling and blowing what sound like New Year's horns. Nice.
It's been a good post-big news kinda day.
Tomorrow we prepare for the beach and I have to call a whole bunch of people. Yuck. Hate the phone. Watch this space. Maggie pictures will be coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment