Friday, January 19, 2007

Geek in Training

Mmm! Potato chips! These are good!
Wait! Is that the "Star Trek" theme song? I think the Enterprise might be in trouble!

I love Friday nights on the couch watching Captain Picard.

I love my Daddy!

Note: This is the only behavior sanctioned by Mommy.

5 comments:

Jon said...

Happy belated birthday, I am such a looser... at least I have Maggie. I miss you guys. I am going to Lou's to have pizza tonight, I will report back on the condition of the pizza, unless I order something else. There is one here in Evanston so I am going to take the train up and maybe catch a movie after, anyway, thanks for the gift card!!!

Anonymous said...

The picture of her hugging her daddy is so incredibly endearing. I love it. You honestly should be a caption writer. How on earth do you come up with this stuff! Captain Picard, Star Wars, hilarious.

Kristi said...

Too cute in the dog/cat bed!

Anonymous said...

Pam says, "Gross!!!!! Maggie is full of germs." in the cat bed!

Anonymous said...

Love the one of her hugging daddy!!!!