I must rage for a minute
WHAT IS THE POINT of having password protected blogs listed on your blogroll? So you can look snooty like "I have the password to this blog. YOU DON'T." I hate that. I think it might be one of my top pet peeves. That and students writing on my markerboard at school. In the same vein, I don't really get why people blog forever about waiting for their child and then when they get their referral, they're all "I'm not posting a picture." WHY THE HELL NOT? Like someone's going to cruise over to China and steal your baby. That is enough of that, I think.
We have resettled into a routine, however, Maggie had a little trouble falling asleep in her room for the first couple of nights. I can't figure out if she was really scared or she just wanted to sleep with us. Monday night, she screamed for about 25 minutes. It was extremely difficult not to go in there and get her. Tuesday night, she hollered for about 10. Last night, she fell asleep in about 1 minute flat. Tonight, not a peep. She seems to be content going to daycare again so that's good.
My dad's mom is going to be 90 tomorrow so I think we will be driving down for her birthday party on Saturday. There are a lot of members of my dad's family that Maggie still needs to meet. I don't really know anything else good except for the fact that I am not going to work a full week during the entire month of January. Woo hoo! Next week, I have a workshop on Wednesday, the next week, we have Monday off for MLK, the next week, we have Monday off for a workday and the next week, I have 2 days where I will be attending another workshop. YEAH!
I think I've got some pictures to put up on here.
First, a bite of pizza.
Then, a kiss.
Finally, a smile.
This bear makes a great dancing partner. He's tall enough to lead!
Ooh la la!
Do I have any boogers?
5 comments:
So cuuuuuute! I love the beret. I may have to steal it when we are there. Will Maggie give us kisses, too?
I'm with you on the not posting pictures thought! While waiting for TA I've loved seeing new faces from China... until I get to one blog that won't post a photo.
~Kylie's mommy in CLT
By the way, Maggie is a doll!
Maggie is the cutest thing! I love that you don't have a password blog!
I've been meaning to respond to this the first time and forgot. I have a password protected blog on my blogroll, but I didn't realize it. It changed to p-word protected *after* I had it on there, heh. So, sorry sorry sorry! I wasn't paying proper attention.
Also, Maggie rules. But you knew that already.
Post a Comment