Spring break
My spring break plans for today included Maggie going to school, first of all. Here's what she looked like this morning.
People always write about their kids being sick and then post no pictures! So I made sure to take one.
She refused to eat breakfast and then puked all over my mom and herself instead. It was nice. Then she did it again so she got to stay home. I suspect she wanted to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa and made herself sick. Kind of like when she's at school and she's able to spontaneously make her temperature go up. She took a nap and then she was all better. Hmph. And no, I am not some heartless mommy. Our plans were also to tape off and paint the guest room, my bathroom and the master bedroom. Rather difficult with an 18 month old. She did get to go to Lowe's with us and ride in the big girl cart. She and my dad looked at tools for a long time. She gamely allowed my mom and me to try lots of her clothes on her and have a fashion show.
It was about 80 degrees outside today so Maggie also got to put on her bathing suit for the first time and play with the hose! She and my dad inspected the mist setting on the hose for a LONG time. I also went ahead and gave her her present from the Easter Bunny because it is conveniently supposed to be 50 degrees on Easter. She got this automatic bubble blower. She spent a lot of time trying to stick her finger in the hole where the bubbles come out.
Check out the thigh action in the bathing suit.
How does this thing work? I'm going to figure it out.
Forget the bubble blower, I see a KITTY!
Honorable Grandfather always has a benevolent eye on his granddaughter.
Tomorrow the plan is for Maggie to go to school so we can paint. Also, our new washer and dryer are being delivered! WOO! Maybe I'll wash clothes all day long. Nah.
Finally, here are some pictures of Maggie in the dress she wore to church on Sunday. That would be the first time we've been to church since CHRISTMAS. Um. So, see! She can be a girly girl! She sure did scream (for about 10 seconds) when we took her to the nursery.
5 comments:
Those are some very smooshable thighs! Cuuuute!
You go Maggie. I am so proud of your thighs! They almost look like mine. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love,
Emma
Good luck on the painting multiple rooms ~ we did that once...
By the way, I love the bathing suit and matching hat! Way too cute!!!
Maggie is so cute. Maura and Maggie would sure have a lot of fun playing together! Maura has a bubble blower too!
So cute! You can really tell that Grandma and Grandpa are in LOVE with their grandbabe. Very sweet.
Post a Comment