Sunday, July 06, 2008

Like a fish

I have returned from my blissful 2 weeks at the beach, the first with my family, the second with my girlfriends and wow, was it hard to return to reality.  I will post about my week with my friends tomorrow but tonight I will share some pictures of Maggie at swimming lessons since my mom requested, no, DEMANDED pictures of said lessons.  Since I was an absent mother last week, David was the one to suit her up and take her over to the aquatic center so I am relying on his storytelling abilities and photography skills.  It sounded like she did a good job.  She can lay on her stomach and paddle/kick, lay on her back and kick and will jump off the side of the pool into someone's arms.  I am looking forward to going to her lesson tomorrow evening to see how she does.

Contemplating the murky deep.

Kick! Kick!

Our little bug

Jumping in

This has ceased to be fun.

David and Maggie went to the fireworks in our town on the 4th and took a picnic (takeout from Cookout) so here are a couple of shots from that.

Wow, pocketty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can smile again. A picture!

Cute.

Mom

Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marissa said...

what great pics!!

i can breathe easier knowing that you are still alive and well and sit here with green envy-filled eyes at the thought of a week away with girlfriends, at the beach no less. HOW AWESOME!!!

Glad to have you back...ease back into reality. :)

Heather said...

Hello..

Just delurking here. ;)

Two weeks at the beach, one without a child? I might be a tad jealous. But really, I am glad for you. That is great.

Maggie is a doll.