Keep praying
Thank you all so much for your comments and emails. Please continue praying for Meredith, Joe and Amelia. We may not know what God's plan is, but we can be assured that He is always listening.
It is very hard to segue from that weighty subject to the usual fluff that my blog encompasses. It has gotten extremely cold here and I am about to freeze just sitting here in my recliner. The fire's on, I have a blanket over my legs and BRRR! I'm cold!
Today, I took a mental health day and went shopping with Kimberly and Anna Kathryn. We had a great time. As usual, we took forever getting out of the house and on the road. After I dropped Maggie off at daycare (no, she was not invited), I hit Starbucks and picked up peppermint mochas for both of us. I went over to Kimberly's and we proceeded to hang out for about an hour and a half before I decided I'd better go home and get dressed for real (I had on sweatpants) so we could leave. We ate lunch at Cracker Barrel--yummm--and AK had quite a bit of my mac and cheese! Then we headed Concord Mills. I did not buy one thing. NOTHING. That mall is huge but I couldn't find a thing to buy. We even went into every kids' clothing store in the joint. Then we decided maybe we needed to go to Southpark so we could go to a real Gymboree and not an outlet. Maggie's Christmas school pictures are on Thursday and she has nothing to wear! I spent a few dimes at Gymbo. And now I have a confession to make. I am addicted to buying clothes for Maggie and Gymboree is my complete and utter downfall. I almost can't control myself when I go in there.
Finally, when one is writing a book report and one decides that one might want to "borrow" a summary from the internet, one might want to read what one is copying and pasting into a word document because I do not know ONE seventh grader who knows what the word "homogeneity" means. Heck, I don't even know what homogeneity means. Sucks to be those kids. They have pretty much cemented an F in language arts for this 6 weeks.
Don't cheat! My mommy will catch you!
3 comments:
its the state of being homogeneous right?
I AM ROARING.
I think that is one of the funniest pictures ever! Don't cheat....man, I would love to be in your room for even a little bit ;
Post a Comment