Thursday, November 20, 2008

Picture pages

Heading out for an ill-fated lesson on the tricycle.  Maggie hasn't quite figured out that it works better if you look where you're going.

Snuggling by the fire.  

Christmas picture preview

Maggie said her feet were hurting when David picked her up.  I think those shoes are (shhh) 
1 1/2 sizes too small.  Bad mommy alert!

Maggie and Daddy listening to each others' "heart beefs"

"I hear it!"

We found out tonight that we are going to have a rip-roaring Thanksgiving at our house next week.  There are going to be a T.O.N. of people here.  I'm kind of excited.  I like to have lots of company.  I think I am going to use that as an excuse to make a bunch of desserts along with all the Thanksgiving-y food.  So, if anyone else wants to eat with us, come on!  It's going to be fun.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Maggie's Christmas dress is the cutest I think I've ever seen!
What kind of desserts, maybe we'll drop by...
Any updates on Meredith?

Jon said...

what do you need us to bring?

Anonymous said...

great pictures! Love the snuggling by the fire pic. Are you cooking the entire Thanksgiving meal?!?! If so, I'm very impressed!! You'll have to share your menu and maybe some recipes. :)

Tigger said...

Wish we could join you! Sounds so yummy. We only have Dad joining us for the holiday so we will have the opposite of yours. Enjoy! Oh and I love Maggies dress I can't wait to see the pictures.

Brooke

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up from the Complaint Department!!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could be there.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, the most important thing. Maggie's dress is lovely and she looks so cute.

Mom