Shopping and stuff
After school today, I went to CVS to get a few things and pick up some prescriptions. I got 4 12 packs of Coke, a tube of Crest Pro-Health toothpaste and 3 boxes of Pop Tarts. Guess how much I paid! GUESS! $4.03!!!!!! I am a wheeler and dealer. Plus I had a bunch of coupons and some extra care bucks. I heart CVS when I can figure out good deals there.
Maggie is sitting on the floor and I just noticed that she had her arms inside the body part of her shirt. When I asked her what she was doing, she said, "I gotta take my bra off." Oh DEAR. One more thing I guess I shouldn't do around her. The other day, she lined a bunch of junk up on the floor and propped some pillows up. Then she laid the stroller down behind all of it, put her baby doll behind her and leaned on the pillows. She said she was driving. I asked her where she was going and she said, "Target." HEE.
It is so very interesting to watch the things that Maggie does. She's really becoming a little person with major opinions and ideas. MAJOR. I surely do love my little girl.
4 comments:
Oh my. Are you two ever in for it!
you both crack me up! and you are going to have to start your own how to save money training blog! $4.03 for all of that! Goodness.
This is my third try. Who cares if she never rang the sleigh bells or crawled in the grass. She is a sweetie
mom
$4.03?!?!?! do tell!! that RAWKS!!
i heart maggie & her bra removal technique... since i just did it in the kitchen via the same technique i should take note that eyes are watching. LOL!!!
Post a Comment