Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Shortest Post in the World

I fell asleep at 7:30!  Dorky!  Because I am so dedicated though, I woke up long enough to make coffee for tomorrow and to write on my blog.  My 5th grade post will have to wait for another day and I even brought my writers' notebook home to work on it!  Argh.


Before I sign off though, the best thing about living in NC is that when you take yoga classes at your school, you can do them on the patio outside in November.  Barefoot and short sleeves--in November!  Awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No judging from me about falling asleep so early. Since the time change, I feel like I can barely hold my eyes open after dark. Does this mean we're getting old?
Leslie

Anonymous said...

This is the third straight post without a new photo of Maggie. Just saying.

Marissa said...

yes leslie, we're getting old. :(

i love it when you "have" to blog everyday, allison! bring on the meredith/allison stories, i love them. :)