Squeaking in on Day 1!
And all you doubters thought I wouldn't be able to post every day! I have overnight guests so I will only write a short post and give Halloween the full coverage that it deserves tomorrow.
This morning, I was getting ready and nature called, shall we say. I told Maggie I needed her to leave me alone but she could go through her favorite drawer in my bathroom while I was busy. I was a little too interested in my Taste of Home magazine because the next thing I saw was this.
Oh, DEAR. I guess she was serious when she told me that she wanted
"a race track and umm, some makeup" for Christmas.
Maggie thought she looked VERY pretty and was kind of upset with me when I took all of her makeup off. She was most put out that I took all of her lip gloss off.
Here's a preview of what's to come!
We celebrated Anna Kathryn's first birthday today!
So, here we go on another month of me posting everyday. I know y'all are as excited as I am!
2 comments:
Just had to check in to see if you were on schedule. Makeup on the sweetest face. I see she also has a new haircut. Sweet.
LOVE the Maggie-applied makeup. Too funny!! can't wait to see all of your halloween pics. posting everyday?? Yay! I'll be checking to see. ;)
Post a Comment