Friday, November 14, 2008

Stuck

I can't think of a blooming thing to write about at 10:26 on a Friday night.  We ate dinner at ReRe's (David's mom) as usual.  We had Grandma Grace's homemade meatloaf, which she wraps in BACON, and yum.  Man, I love it.  Sometimes she puts ground up carrots in it, which I think is delicious.  ReRe always has lots of choices for dessert.  Tonight she had 3 different kinds of cookies, plus peach pie and small cups of ice cream.  Mmm!  ReRe also has full-size candy bars leftover from Halloween.  She and I decided they were calling our names while we watched our movie so we each had a Butterfinger.  We watched "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull."  Maggie stayed up and watched the whole thing but David did cover her eyes when one of the Russians got pulled into an ant hill by killer ants.  Also, that movie was about aliens.  WTH? Totally unexpected plot line, in my opinion.  David said, at some point, that it was like a cartoon, and it kind of was.  But it was enjoyable, while completely implausible.  Also, tonight while Maggie was taking a bath, she saw a piece of fuzz in the water and freaked out.  She screamed at the top of her lungs and started bawling.  (I hate it when people spell that word "balling."  That makes no sense).  She took kind of a short bath, needless to say.  Then she wanted to play Dora Candy Land on the computer.  Grammy and PapPap, she is not ready for a computer.  The only thing she can do is click the mouse.  She hasn't quite figured out that you need to look at the computer screen while you scroll around with the mouse.  So, I moved her little man and told her when to click.  Then the computer froze!  Darn!


We met Kimberly and Anna Kathryn for coffee yesterday and MAN, is AK cute.  When Maggie saw her, she said, "Her got big cheeks!"  HAHA.  I about died laughing.  As Kimberly said, they are almost like separate entities.  That is all, I guess.  I'll work on taking some pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I finally saw the Indy flick on the flight home from China. I agree that it was implausible yet entertaining! And we too covered Kylie's eyes during the killer ant scene ~ in fact I wish I had covered my eyes too, that was a bit disturbing.
I'm thinking that you need to ask ReRe for the recipe for the bacon wrapped, shredded carrot meatloaf (and then publish it of course because it sounds super yummy)!