Sunday, December 28, 2008

Busy

I apologize for my lengthy absence but we have been rather pressed for time lately. Also, I am sick of looking at those stupid cake balls when I sign on to my computer so I wanted to push that down on the page a bit.

Here's what we've been doing:
December 19--family b-day party for David and his dad
December 20--David and I drove to Fairfax, VA to see Oasis in concert
December 21--David and I drove back here for his family Christmas
December 22--we drove to LaGrange to be with my family on Christmas
December 28--we drove back home
December 29--we fly to NYC to spend New Year's with Meredith and Joe and celebrate the joint Old Dudes' 40th birthdays
January 1--we fly back home
January 2--back to work

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

???? pictures????

Have a great time in NYC with those OLD guys!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tigger said...

Have a safe trip. I will talk to you when you return.

Brooke