Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FAIL FAIL FAIL

This whole process sucked.  I'm never making cake balls again.


Those look so appetizing.  I can't wait to THROW THEM IN THE TRASH.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha. Now I know why your husband is the cook in your home. PS I am so sugar addicted that I would still eat them. Well, I would eat them if I could be sure the cat had not licked them first.

Anonymous said...

Dontcha hate it when this happens? All the great visions are shot. Remember Maggie's b'day cake this year.

Loe,Mom

Kristi said...

Um,wow! I'm laughing (with you, not at you)! So what were they supposed to be???

Anonymous said...

they may not be the prettiest things ever, but do they taste good? If so, eat 'em!
(I'm glad to know that I'm not the only unsuccessful baker though haha)

Anonymous said...

My first batch failed, too. However, I didn't pay attention to the directions completely. Mine were the size of golf balls, I used too much icing in the mix and I neglected to freeze them. Will be trying them again. After all, I spent $40 on candy melts, cake mixes, molds and stick. I did eat one, though and lemon cake goes deliciously with the vanilla coating.

Anonymous said...

Me again. I want you to know that I was not laughing at you. I have had my share of cooking failures myself. Except in my house nothing goes to waste as I am a human garbage disposal and have the thighs to prove it.

Cindy M said...

Yeah, mine weren't as easy as they looked the first time, either! But the kids were SO thrilled with them that I didn't care in the end. I made chocolate ones and dipped them in chocolate, and...well, chocolate is chocolate...

I have a feeling this is somewhat my fault...tis the season of forgiveness, right?

Jon said...

you said.....

Heather said...

I applaud your effort! I wouldn't have even tried. Never give up!