Gonna pump you up!
She's showing her muscles here, in case you couldn't tell.
- Got my flu shot yesterday and I didn't even cry because Maggie held my hand! Thank goodness.
- I've figured out how to get Maggie to tell me about her day at school. I insist that she did nothing all day long. She says, "Yes, I DID. I did _____." I'm sure that plan will backfire on me soon enough, but for now, I'll take it!
- When we go to Target each week with Kimberly and AK, Anna Kathryn always tests the waters by taking a swipe at Maggie or yanking a handful of her hair. Kimberly and I agreed that Maggie needs to give AK one smack and that will put an end to it. So, Maggie was all ready to "smack her back" today. AK pulled her hair and Maggie barely touched her leg. Later on, I asked Maggie why she didn't do anything to AK and she said, "I don't like it when she cries." Maggie's heart is too sweet.
- We are going to the pumpkin patch on Saturday, unless it rains. Hopefully, it will stay dry!
- Current favorite books: Diary of a Worm (so funny), The Gingerbread Girl, any Max and Ruby books, There's a Wocket in my Pocket (she LOVES this one), I am NOT Going to Get Up Today!, Picky Mrs. Pickle, Splat the Cat, Rhyming Dust Bunnies
- Current non-faves: A Bad Case of Stripes (Maggie doesn't like that the girl's face becomes striped. She is also currently refusing to wear striped pants and um, she has a lot. And I love them! ::sob::) Actually, that might be her only non fave.
- Current favorite "toys": the coasters I bought at Disney World, seashells from Myrtle Beach, puzzles, dress up clothes, the horrible princess cash register, ziploc bags
- Current non-faves: pretty much everything else that we've bought
- I like age four a lot. It's fun to have actual conversations with Maggie and she is very helpful when I unload the dishwasher and unpack the groceries. I am not crazy about The Sassy but it doesn't happen very often.
2 comments:
Okay, here it comes. Eating at the table keeps your feet out of her plate. Why does mommy get to wear her jammies for dinner and Maggie doesn't? Other than that she is getting stronger and stronger and looking very cute!
Guess who?
Thanks for the pointer on how to get Kylie to tell me about her preschool days! I think that strategy just might work!
We're headed to a pumpkin patch tomorrow ~ got rained out today. And Kylie will be wearing that same shirt in black...
Post a Comment