Images from Christmas
I'm late to the party, as usual. I wish there was a way that I could connect my computer to my head and think about what I want to write on my blog. I think about all kinds of interesting things to write about during the day and then at night, bleh. I don't ever feel like it. I think I'm going to try out the 365 photo a day blog this year too (I know. You're thinking ha HA! She can't even keep up with her regular blog). I'll give it a shot anyway.
4 comments:
Nothing like oranges in the stocking. If only she had gotten some unshelled nuts!
mom
We got scooters at our house too! Sure am looking forward to some warmer weather to enjoy them...
Hope you guys had a merry Christmas!
Leslie
adorable in her dress! love your mantle
Post a Comment