Sunday, November 06, 2005

David and I went shopping at Concord Mills today--1 mile of shopping! Ugh. I was so tired when we left. I did try to talk David into going to Babies R Us to register for some stuff for Maggie but he said he had zero desire to do that, EVER, so I guess I will try to talk Kimberly into doing that with me next. :)

Barb and I went shopping instead of going to the movies last night. We were on a quest to find the perfect birthday gifts for David's sister, Erin. We were unsuccessful. Barb did buy a book for Maggie at Joseph-Beth, though, and surprised me with a precious towel with a kitty cat and the word "Lovable" on it. It's SO hard not being able to buy clothes for our little girl since we don't know how big she'll be. I'm glad David and I have a niece and a nephew who we can spoil and buy stuff for while we're waiting!

Just waiting on the next batch of referrals to come in so we can kind of gauge where we are in the waiting process. I think it's probably going to be January, at least, before we get a referral. I think I'm going to head to the grocery store now. I'm starving--not a good idea, I'm sure.

No comments: