Time to update. I don't know anything new but I thought I'd give whoever's reading this something to look at. I just had a lot of fun playing on Snapfish. I made some lovely Christmas cards with David's and my picture on them. I did not order though. Just playing around.
So, I fell down in my classroom today. Like, I ended up lying on the floor. The heel of my boot slipped, I went down on one knee and could not regain control and kept falling and falling and falling. Thank goodness there was only 1 kid in my classroom at the time. It was an extremely bizarre sensation. There's nothing like getting an up close view of the floor in a 7th grade classroom. Ugh.
I got the names of the people in my bib exchange group. One of them is from England--I get a British bib! Whoopee! I packed them all up this afternoon. Perhaps I will mail them tomorrow afternoon. Going to the post office is one of my least favorite errands, mostly because the line is always out the door. I also hate going to: the cleaners, the oil change place, the gas station and to pick up prescriptions.
Jeff and Pam's wedding was absolutely beautiful. I had a lot of fun except for the insane tightness of my dress. Pam looked beautiful, Jeff looked happy and everything was very nice. The only thing I don't like about going to weddings is that I always compare them to mine and think, why didn't I do that? My bouquet was awesome. It had lilies and roses in it with strands of silver beads woven throughout. It's in the kitchen now in a vase.
I guess I should talk about Maggie a little bit since this blog is supposed to be about her. David's runners gave me 3 outfits from Baby Gap for Maggie! They are soooooo cute. I think I'll take a picture of them now and add them to the blog. Okay, that's enough talk on that subject. And I don't feel like going to find the camera.
That's it for now.
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment