




I have abandoned my Saturday cleaning for posting on the internet instead. David brought me a book of piano music that Barb sent over so I immediately had to check that out and have since lost interest in decorating the house for Christmas! I am currently listening to "Christmas Canon" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Definitely worth the .99 download.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I entered a bib exchange with some of the other people on my June05 DTC group and have started receiving bibs in the mail. I got 2 yesterday, which I am going to include a picture of. Since I never know what order my pictures will appear, I will refrain from trying to caption them. However, the strawberry one is from Hampshire, England and the butterfly/worm one is from Mundelein, IL. Way cool and they are soooo cute!
Also included in this post are the pictures of the outfits that the girls XC team that David coaches gave me. They are so cute! David and I have been buying 1 thing for Maggie when we go to Target/Walmart. It's quite fun. David picked letters and numbers that stick on the walls of the bathtub last time we went to the store.
Last Saturday I went to Barnes and Noble with my friend Kathy. She picked me up at 6:30 AM (yes, AM) because they were having a special shopping time for teachers and we could use our discount on anything in the store. It was most fun. I spent $150. But it was all Christmas presents, mostly.
Two more groups got referrals this week at AWAA. So now there are 8 groups ahead of us. I hope things hurry up in a big way. I guess 8 groups ahead of us is better than the 24 that were originally in front of us.
I went to this gigantic Christmas program at Hickory Grove Baptist Church last night. A friend that I work with goes there and sings in the choir and invited another teacher and I to go. It was really fun and so pretty. It was quite a production. It makes our Christmas cantata that our church is doing next Sunday rather small scale. Oh well, I'd rather it be that way. They had to buy glittery red tops and black skirts and we get to wear robes. (choir, not bath)
Well, guess that's it for now. Enjoy the pics. Oh, one is of Cousy who has decided that he fits nicely in the cat bed. Whatever.
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment