Monday, December 12, 2005

I hate teaching writing. LOATHE it. How do you teach someone to write? I don't know. It would be so much easier if my students would just let me write all of their stupid stories and essays because I can do them so much better, right?

Here's the super awesome, major big, cooliest news EVER--I GOT A NEW CAR!!!!!! No, we did not get a referral. But I have a new, brand new car that only had 15 miles on it when we drove off the lot. I LOVE it. LOVE it. It's a 2006 Honda CRV--blue w/ black interior, which already has some cat hair on it. Ugh. It's so cool. I am enjoying sitting up high and having 4 doors. Thank goodness we couldn't afford the van.

I got 3 more bibs today. I'll take a picture of them later because my hands are freezing and I want to go sit under a blanket on the couch.

We have a Christmas tree in the den but it has no lights or ornaments on it. David's mad at it because it's crooked and he bought a Douglas fir so it is super fat and the limbs are not coming down like he thought they would. We do have all of our Charlie Brown lights and Snow Village up so we're sorta festive.

Alright, time to turn off Harry Connick and get out of here. My body is beginning to spasm into shivers. :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hi Cakes!
I love you!
Your blog looks really very good...I like the updated design. Be good. Stay warm!
Love, Cakes!