Happy Birthday to me! Woo hoo! Officially 31. Ugh. Thought we'd have a baby by now. Oh well, surely it can't be too long. Today has been rather leisurely as I took the day off work (workday) and have been out to lunch with a friend and am now wasting time til I pick up Kimberly, Mark and David for dinner at Maggiano's. I have officially blown probably my entire points allowance today for WW but, oh well. With as much fiber as I consumed yesterday, some of that should be negated. One would think.
We spent the weekend in LaGrange/Atlanta with the family. It was a fun time. We went to a wedding on Saturday night where they had a mashed potato martini bar. I quite enjoyed that. I wish I had a mashed potato bar at my house. Sunday we went to Ray's on the River in Atlanta. Very fun and yummy food. Man, I love Eggs Benedict. Eggs Benedict and mashed potatoes. MM. David and I stopped at the outlets in Gaffney on the way home to go to the Pottery Barn outlet. They had a hippo chair there that I wanted but David said no. Too expensive. We did each get to pick out 1 thing at Carter's for Maggie. I love buying baby clothes! Then I went to Bible study last night and they are planning a shower for me!!!!! I was way excited about that. It will be sometime in February. I need to drag David up to BabiesRus to register. I have sort of registered there but just online. I haven't actually LOOKED at anything up close.
I got some good gifts for my b-day. Mom and Dad gave me a watch and David gave me a Cuisinart and a video camera/digital camera. Very cool. I also got some money and some other stuff that was equally as cool.
The wind is blowing like a banshee outside. My hair looks like a rat's nest. Not attractive in the least. Cousy is currently having a farting problem. I had to spray room freshener last night by our bed because it smelled so bad. Dog farts are the WORST. They just linger.
I guess that is all the news for now. My friend Kathy bought me some blocks for Maggie today. They're wooden with Pooh characters on them. I might have to hide the Piglet one. I hate Piglet. He's such a wuss. Target was having some good sales. Until later.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear B!@&$%, Happy Birthday to you!!! <3 Jon
Post a Comment