Thursday, January 19, 2006

Well, according the the CCAA website, all dossiers processed in June 2005 have been reviewed. Since we haven't heard anything, that means that it all looks good to them. So, our dossier goes to the matching room next where it is matched up with a baby! :) Now, that doesn't mean that it's going to happen within the week or anything. I think they received 2000 dossiers in May of last year. BUT, things are looking up. I was so excited when I saw that on the website! I was getting kind of bummed about how long this was taking yesterday but I feel better now.

Also, look what came UPS today!!!!! Thank you, Juli and Patrick!! I LOVE it. I was so surprised. The blankie is so soft. I kind of wish it was bigger and said "Allison" because it's so cozy and cute. If there's room, it will be going to China with us. Overall, a good day. Can't complain about any news that I got today.

Enjoy the pics. Reagan, I took one of Cousy for you! :)


No comments: