My new favorite song: "Captain Jack" by Billy Joel. I LOVE it. Thanks, David, for making me a little bit cooler. I just downloaded "Popular" from the musical "Wicked." I also enjoy that song.
I got David to go to Target with me tonight with the bribe of Starbucks. Man, I love Target. I didn't get anything good though. Neither did Maggie. I did get some overalls in the mail today for her, though. I bought them off ebay. I also found a sundress at Once Upon a Child today while browsing. They are both from the "Paper Lanterns" line at Gymboree which is no longer available at the store. I have bought quite a bit of that line here and there. It's super cute. After looking at baby clothes, I went and spent freaking $70 on PAPER for school for this stupid writing rotation that we have to do as language arts teachers. At least I will get reimbursed by PTA but still. $70 for paper? How ridiculous. The things we do to make kids pass stupid standardized tests.
I guess that's all the dirt for now. I told David that my favorite part of the day was driving to and from work in my new car. He said, "It's not coming home to your loving husband?" Yeah, that's what I meant. My birthday party with David's family is tomorrow night! Woo hoo!!! Ice cream cake from Dairy Queen for me! I am totally blowing WW this week. Oh well.
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment