Happy Chinese New Year! We are eating Chinese food tonight in honor of the holiday. It is the Year of the Dog according to the lunar calendar, so here's Maggie's present for CNY:
We went up to Concord yesterday and registered at Babies R Us. It wasn't as much fun as I thought it was going to be. I think David had a better time. It was more fun registering for wedding stuff. I think David just liked using the little scanner gun. Our dinner fell through because Angie was really sick so we went to Concord Mills and went to that old Charlotte institution: Arthur Treacher's. Bleah. Too much fried food. We both felt sick afterwards.
I went to an AWAA seminar with Kimberly and Mark yesterday AM. It was alright. I had already heard all the information before so there was nothing new really. I got to see our social worker who did our homestudy and it was good to see her. A lady who had gotten back from China about a month and a half ago was there to talk about it and she had her daughter with her. I could not stop looking at the baby. She was SO cute with fat cheeks and a little sprig on top of her head. Then Kimberly and I went and got manicures with her mom. That was fun.
Guess that's all for now.
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment