Sunday, February 12, 2006

My first baby shower was yesterday, given by the ladies of my circle at church. It was so much fun! I, well, Maggie, I guess, got a lot of really nice gifts as you shall see by the attached photos. Her nursery is a bit more packed than it was. I'm not really sure what the deal is with the camera. I took them using our new video camera combo and the pics are extremely grainy and not great quality. So, excuse that, please.

Mom and Dad have been here this weekend. David and Dad put up some awesome lights that go under the kitchen cabinets and it looks SO much better. You can actually see to cook out there now.

Keep praying for March. We're praying hard. I don't have much else of interest to share. I think I'm failing in my attempt to be a cool blogger. Oh well.

Ugh, there's an error. I'll upload pics later.

No comments: