New year, new post! My goal for this year is to lose 20 pounds and maybe catch up on all my scrapbooking that I have let fall to the side. We had a lot of fun on New Year's. Kimberly, Mark, Rege and Barb came over for fondue--cheese and chocolate and LOTS of talking. Wow, there was a lot of talking going on in the kitchen. Kimberly and I sort of overplanned the amount of food we would need and there is a TON left. It's all in the freezer for the next time I have a chocolate craving. Then, we played Pit (fun game that I haven't played in FOREVER) and watched Dick Clark. That kind of made me sad.
Then yesterday we went to ReRe's for pigs in blankets, kielbasa and pork roast w/ sauerkraut. 6 years ago I wouldn't have touched that stuff but I ate it all up! Then I fell asleep while they were watching football. David and I went to Target. I love Target. LOVE it. The one here doesn't ever have anyone at it so it's really nice to go shopping there. I got a lot of Christmas stuff 75% off. Kind of exciting.
Leslie and Emily helped me paint Maggie's room over the break and I am going to attempt to attach pictures here. Blogger wouldn't let me last time so we shall see. It really looks cute. It's starting to look like a baby's room but we still need to get a crib. Maybe in the next few weeks. David and I also finished watching "The Last Emperor." It was really good even though it took us like 3 weeks to finish it. You can see that in 1 picture, we are quite ready. In the other, not so much.

Monday, January 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment