Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Discouraged

CCAA processed dossiers through June 6. That knocks 3 groups out of the way in front of us. Now there's 1 group in front of us but it's kind of a large gap between them and our LID of June 23. Again, no clue when we might hear something. This adoption-waiting for referral-thing is dragging on SO long. I'm sure people are probably thinking I'm making it up. Tired of waiting. TIRED TIRED TIRED.

In other news, I tried on a black wig styled in a bun today at school. It probably would have looked better without my hair hanging out the bottom. My hair is too short to jam up in a hairnet. It was rather hilarious. Luella wore one that was worthy of a role in "The Grudge." This was only during planning, although 1 kid saw me and didn't know who I was. Awesome.

Mom and Dad are coming this weekend. I think I might be sick on Friday. haha. I don't want to go grade poetry portfolios. Krystil is so much better about her grading than me. I watched her meticulously grading all of her portfolios today and I thought about how I whizzed through about 30 in an hour last night. Her kids are probably getting real feedback and I'm just counting to see if they have the appropriate number of poems and if they wrote a reponse to each one. Oh well. Tough for my students. Their teacher has to be sub-par in some area.

That is all I currently have to say. My stomach hurts. I wish the thunderstorms would arrive.

1 comment:

Jon said...

I think you should be paid a hefty sum by the paper you grade, by the word you read. Then you will get your worth!!!