Saturday, May 06, 2006

Crap in, crap out

So, the yard sale was pretty successful, I would say. We unloaded a bunch of junk. I cannot believe some of the things people bought. My old shoes, David's old papasan chair with no cushion in it, a Mary Kay consultant bag, Beanie Babies. It was kinda fun just sitting out the the driveway with my coffee, newspaper, box of kleenex and cell phone. Oh, one sad thing. I sold some of my stuffed animals that I didn't want and this lady bought them all for her dog! Poor stuffed animals. They're dead now.

We watched the DUMBEST movie tonight, thanks to Mark and Kimberly. It was called "Blessed" and starred Heather Graham, who may be the worst actor in the world. Anyway, it was about this couple who is infertile so they go to this clinic to have IVF. Then they are impregnated with the devil's spawn! Rock on! It was incredibly dumb. BUT, while we were watching, my cell phone rang and the last four digits of the caller's number were 0666. HOW AWESOME. It was wrong number, yeah right! You know it was the prince of darkness. I am sad that I wasted my time watching it, plus they hardly showed the babies except for a second and 4 years later when they were dressed as angels and they made this kid dressed like a devil choke on a grape. Lame. David's watching "Star Trek" to recuperate.

Kimberly and I spent the weekend scrapbooking but I was not very into it. I think I'm about done with scrapbooking. It's not that fun to me anymore. I would rather make pages and not put any pictures on them. Or do other people's books. I made a couple of cute pages in Maggie's book, though. Of course, no pictures because I don't have much to put in there yet.

Guess that's all for now.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Well I am currently channeling your creative scrapbook talents into Amanda's graduation cap. We will have no problems seeing her from the back row. Remember, graduation party at our house, 5pmish on Saturday, bring whatever you want, side dish, dessert, beer, soda, $1,000,000 in unmarked bills.

Allison said...

We might have $1 in unmarked bills. I'll try to slip it to her on the sly. Wouldn't want anyone getting their feelings hurt.

Allison said...

No, they weren't that old. Those stuffed animals are still safe at Mom and Dad's. They were mostly ones that kids had given me that I didn't want. There were vultures lurking around when I went out to get the paper at 6:30 but I was not having it that early.