I'm slack
Oh, I do not want to grade papers! AT ALL! 2 weeks ago I was complaining about having nothing to do at school, and now I have stuff to do and I DO NOT want to do it. I even braved Wal-mart to put off having to grade papers. I also saw my neighbor there (well, she saw me) and I was embarrassed b/c I had on umbros (from senior year of high school, which would make them 13 years old) a t shirt, NO makeup whatsoever and kind of raunchy looking hair. I'm planning on making dinner tonight. We're going to have Lemony Crispy Chicken from Rachael Ray. I had to look for pine nuts for about 15 minutes. Not a very Memorial Day-y sort of meal but we had steak on the grill last night, so I guess that counts. It seems cruel to have day of vacation so close to being out for summer. I'm getting into the "stay up late" mode already. 9 more days! Yay!
David won 2 tickets to any Panthers home game of his choice at a Teacher Appreciation thing. How cool is that? To compare, I won a $10 gift card to Target at mine. I was excited about it at the time, but his sort of blows mine out of the water. We're deciding which game to attend. Maybe Steelers which is on December 17. Yikes. That might be cold. Yesterday we went driving around looking at gargantuan houses which we will NEVER be able to afford. Not that we want to live in them, but still. I SO wished my mom was with us because I saw about 20 sitting open that we could have gone through. David won't ever go through houses under construction with me. It "makes him sick." ha!
Katie continues to be cute but no fun. She does like to chew on my feet when I'm reading in bed and I think she sleeps with us but I'm not positive. She just walked in the room but she saw me look at her and left again. Cousy is hiding behind my chair because he's scared of all 5 pounds of her. Chicken.
Well, I supposed I have procrastinated enough. Time to wade through book reviews. Argh.
3 comments:
Post something happy! Gosh!
Love, Me
I still grab the Homes & Land at every grocery store we go to. I enjoy walking through houses. If you take the slant that you are a homebuilder and the person who desgigned this house has no idea what they are doing, it is a lot more fun and you feel better when you step back to your house. The other cool thing is you can take some new ideas back to your house and make it feel newer! B* I will go house critiquing with you any time! JB
UMBRO's = Keepin' it real!
Post a Comment