Silly junk
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool… (also I must say that there are a lot of DUMB songs on my iPod because I share it with my husband who does not have the same taste in music as me)
Opening Credits: "I Go to Extremes" by Billy Joel
Waking Up: "This is a Call" by Foo Fighters
First Day At School: "Only a Fool" by Black Crowes
Falling In Love: "Harder to Breathe" by Maroon 5
Fight Song: "I Feel Free" by Cream (I don't even know what this song is...I just listened to it and yes, I do)
Breaking Up: "Pre-You" by Jimmy Buffett (don't know this one either)
Prom: "Gettin Jiggy Wit It'" by Will Smith AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Awesome.
Life: "Are You Gonna Go My Way" by Lenny Kravitz
Mental Breakdown: "Turn You Inside Out" by REM
Driving: "Blue Christmas" by Elvis. Heh
Flashback: "Ghost" by Live
Getting Back Together: "Faithfully" by Journey. NICE.
Wedding: "Losing It" by Rush. Heh, again.
Birth of Child: "Tangled" by Maroon 5
Final Battle: "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac
Death Scene: "Yer So Bad" by Tom Petty
Funeral Song: "The Name of the Game" by ABBA
End Credits: "In a Big Country" by Big Country
I just did David's and I did not know about 90% of the songs in his movie. He laughed a lot though so I guess it was good.
Things went well at the doctor today. Maggie weighs 17 pounds, 7 ounces. So she's gained about a pound and a half, I think. I can't remember how much she weighed in September and I don't feel like going into the kitchen to get the sheet. She also got her flu shot and screamed. Very dramatic. We took a long nap this afternoon. It's supposed to rain most of the day tomorrow so I'm not so sure what we're going to do. Kimberly postponed mochas until Wednesday! Boo hoo! Tomorrow night is another meeting of the National Art Honor Society so I guess Maggie and I will go. Maybe we'll go to the mall tomorrow. Guess that's all for now.
2 comments:
That is rather awesome -- your songs seem very apropos, at least by the titles (I have trouble thinking of tunes/lyrics without hearing them).
Maggie is such a little peanut!
This was so fun to play. Check out my blog for how my songs ended up.
Post a Comment