Piggies
When I picked Maggie up from school on Thursday, her teacher had been playing beauty parlor with her and she had little pigtails. I mean, little. Her hair is about an inch long. They looked kind of like paintbrushes. Her teachers said that she was quite pleased with herself after they put her hair up. I told them of her love for her baby ring and they also informed me that she likes to play with the pocketbooks at school. Yikes. I think we're raising a girly girl. I took her to my school's basketball game on Thursday afternoon and while she enjoyed most of it, the parts she liked best were the cheerleaders and when the dance team performed. I will forewarn you that Maggie would NOT cooperate with me when we were trying to get a picture of her pigtails.
If you think I'm going to sit here and smile for the camera, you're crazy.
See? Pigtails. Cute, huh? Now, put me down.
Put me down! Put me down!
You'd better watch it, little girl. Mommy is not amused.
Just look at the camera, please.
Man, I love to go to the mall. I wish I lived here.
Mommy isn't very good at putting my hair up.
2 comments:
Her first piggies! How cute! Now you've just gotta start obsessively hording bows. LOL (Umm, I'm not speaking from experience. No way. No how. I do NOT have hundreds of bows for my little girl's piggies. Mmm-mm.)
ACK! She is so cute I just want to put her in my purse and run off with her. I mean, not that I actually would of course, but my GOD. Adorable.
Post a Comment