Grand plans
Well, my first grand plan was to write this post last night but then the computer froze and I lost the whole thing and I didn't really feel like re-writing it. So, I'll give it a try tonight.
Last night I made brownies for some meeting today at work and I let Maggie have a taste of the spoon. I worried a little at first because the brownies had walnuts in them and what if she has a nut allergy? She seemed fine but did demonstrate a few symptoms of chocolate addiction. That can be dealt with accordingly. Or not at all, as I prefer. I even had a cute caption to go along with the picture: "Mama made brownies! And I helped!" You know, like the old Shake 'n Bake commercial? "Mama made Shake 'n Bake! And I helped!" Except for the girl was REALLY Southern, so it was more like, "And Ah hay-ulped!" But anyway. Here's what happened instead.
Cheese! Oops, too close to the camera.
What have we here? Mommy squatting down? Holding the camera? I'm NOT looking.
I got in the Tupperware cabinet! It's fun!
What could this be? I need to inspect it a little more closely.
I'm sucking in. Do I look thinner?
Mother, I really cannot be bothered at this time. I'm in the middle of a task.
Mommy made Shake 'n Bake! Oops, brownies! And I helped!
1 comment:
Ahh, eating brownie batter. That brings back childhood memories of being at the beach house with Mama and my sister eating an entire box of unbaked brownies on the days my dad went deep sea fishing...
And I feel your pain on the camera thing!
Post a Comment