I hate pollen
David's mom gave Maggie a Jumperoo for her 1st birthday. Maggie liked it the first time she used it and then she would mostly scream when we put her in it. Suddenly, the other day, she decided it might be fun. Now everytime we go in the bedroom, she has to get in it and jump and jump and jump!
See my hair flying?
I LOVE THIS THING!
Mommy taught me how to be a couch potato.
Being a couch potato is boring! I'm outta here!
For some reason, I have realized that Maggie has about 3 pairs of shorts and it's supposed to be 80-something degrees again tomorrow. She will be wearing a miniskirt in lieu of shorts. Heh. It's SOOOO cute though!
I don't really have any news other than the pictures. The three of us went out to dinner to celebrate the 9th anniversary of David's and my first date. Woo hoo! Maggie loves her some beef enchiladas. David wore the shirt that he wore on our first date. Alas, I do not own any of my first date clothes any longer, mostly because 1. I am not that skinny anymore and 2. the khakis I wore were pleated. Blech. Our on first date, I remember thinking first of all, how cool I thought David was (I did not know of his "Star Trek" issues at that point) and that I was going to marry him someday.
This week is Spirit Week at school and the teachers get to wear jeans for the rest of the week if we participate. Well, tomorrow is Jersey Day so I can deal with that. Thursday is Tacky Day. Last time, I wore this rather ugly teacher sweater (okay, really ugly), a long denim skirt, teacher socks and Birkenstocks. I got all these compliments on my outfit. I don't know if I dare try THAT again.
1 comment:
I realized that I have NO shorts for Kylie in her size ~ she wore a dress today to Target so I could get a pair or two to get her by...
I'm liking the jumper toy, we may need to check this out because Kylie is an adrenaline junkie.
Post a Comment