Just some cute stuff...
More fun at the dinner table. Honestly, the only way I can get a partially decent picture is to contain Maggie in some way.
Mommy is so funny! And look at all my teethies!
Okay, I will look at the camera this ONE time.
This thing will not line up. Grr. I am a Blogger moron.
Splash! Splash!
Our little boy, brushing her teeth. David calls her "Slick."
We are not amused by these displays of....frivolity! How can I rid this house of the small person?
5 comments:
She is so beautiful, I had my time with all of you in Charlotte except her.... :-(
love the new format!
I love the new look of Maggie's site - very cute! Hope all is well with you. Love, Reagan
Awww how sweet is that Maggie! And I LOVE the new look of your blog, too!
Where am I? I am so confused. And I forgot my password so had to sign up again!
Everything looks good, expecially the walls!
Post a Comment