Just a few things
First of all, I love my new blog. LOVE IT. Emily at Emily's Mei Mei did it for me and didn't charge me a thing and I LOVE IT! She rules.
Second, I am going to try to put a video on here. Be patient because Maggie was not cooperating at first. You can hear me sigh loudly at one point. Wait til the laughing starts. It's so cute!
You can also hear David discussing the sale of our house with his mom. Obviously, this is not a high quality flick. Whatever. That's why I DON'T get paid the big bucks.
Here's the big news. David talked to a realtor this week so we could put our house on the market. Our house seems to have shrunk since Maggie came along. Yesterday, while Maggie and I were on an ill-fated and NOT fun trip to Target and Lowe's, a couple came to look at the house across the street that's for sale. When they came out, David went over there to tell them that our house was going to be listed on Monday and it was the same floor plan but we have a garage. They came over and looked at it and liked it, I guess, because they made a full price offer on it and their realtor has sent the contract to our realtor and we are supposed to sign it today. Um. That was the fastest house sale in the world, I think. We are going to be building a house in a newish neighborhood. Probably this is all going to fall through because I put it on here. I am not letting myself get too excited yet. They also want to move in in 30 days so yikes. Our plan is to live with David's parents. Hee. He was living with them when we started dating so it will be like the old days! Oh yeah, and we had already moved our loveseat down to the shed and rearranged the den so as to make it look bigger. It's rather small. And we had all the junk that was on top of the cabinets all over the counters because we were going to pack it up but I guess the prospective buyers didn't care that the house was slightly messy. At least the beds were made.
Also, David's Aunt Annie came for a visit and she brought Maggie a surprise!
Maggie loves her new bike! She gets on it as soon as she gets up in the morning!
I think I shall title this composition "Longing." Heh.
6 comments:
Wow, this is very exciting news. Not even officially on the market and sold. Now that is timing! Congratulations. This will be interesting living with other people, though. I am sure that there will be some good perks as well...like an evening out for mom and dad!
How can one little girl keep getting so much cuter!
I'm glad you like your new look:)
That's really great about your house!
That video of Maggie is TOO cute. She is adorable! She has such a cute little laugh!
Um. WHOA. That was an easy sale! I think if we ever move, I'll hire David as our realtor.
Living with his parents - hee. You should film that and turn it into a reality show.
I thought 5 days saleable was quick sale, your house has the maggie aura and there fore kicked my house's ass. I love you guys, Amanda was describing all the fun you had and I got a little home sick. Thanks for the video. I miss you guys so much, ALMOST enough to come back.
I love hose little giggles!!!
Maggie has some serious selective listening skills already! That laugh is just contagious.
And oh goodness on the house -- i hope you realize how LUCKY you are, ours has been for sale forever. Best of luck living with the ILs and building that dream house!!! :)
Post a Comment