Happy Mother's Day
Here are a couple of pics of Maggie and me yesterday. Maggie gave me the red earrings that I have on. She has surprisingly good shopping skills for a baby. She also gave me a charm with the Chinese character for mother on it.
David surprised me with a new digital camera. Thank goodness Mother's Day came first so I won't come out looking like a cheapo on Father's Day.
Kimberly and I started packing on Saturday. We packed books. That is all. David doesn't read much at all, except for the occasional magazine. He had about 50 boxes of HEAVY books. David said that's what you get when you're in school for 10 years. Heh. I should be packing right now but I don't even know what to do. It's a tad overwhelming. Today's the last Monday in our house. I am a little sad about leaving our little house. It was the first one we bought together and we've had some good times here.
Ho-hum.
Is it naptime yet? Can it be naptime yet?
I've got my sippy cup and I'm ready to relax!
18 days of school left. I can't wait. It's time for this batch to move on to 8th grade.
2 comments:
I love the pictures! Maggie is so cute! Talk to you soon!
Keara
I think I might steal that dress she is wearing in the Mother's Day pictures!! Too cute! You think of the funniest captions. Happy (belated) Mother's Day to you. I'm glad your 1st one was so much fun:) (by the way, I love the earrings Maggie gave you)
Post a Comment