Saturday, May 12, 2007

More for the picture hungry

What? You're taking my picture? Okay, I guess.

Where is this cheese of which you speak? I love cheese!

OOOOHHHHHHH! Mommy said a bad word!

And then, I heard that she wasn't even potty trained yet!

My beautiful girl.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! She Is So Beautiful... Just like her parents.

Happy First Mothers Day Love.

xo-Beth

M said...

She is just beautiful and hilarious! I love all your comments underneath all the pictures! Hope to talk to you soon!
Keara

Kristi said...

Maggie is an absolute doll! Happy Mother's Day!
Kristi

Anonymous said...

Aww, precious. She is so cute!! I remember when you got your referral calling my mom over and saying "Mom, you HAVE to see this baby! She is really, really cute!" And her cuteness only gets cuter.

Happy Mother's Day!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, AnnaClaire has that sippy cup (except she won't drink out of it!) Oh and Maggie has a really sweet smile:) Love all the pictures!! (that one with the "OHHHH!" mouth is too funny! and the black and white one is beautiful! But my favorite is the smiling one... again, she has a really sweet smile!!)