Part 2 of the Longest Post in the World
After we left the Comic Book Convention, I took a 14 hour nap. Then we headed over to Southpark for the Charlotte Symphony concert. I neglected to explain that they have free concerts in June that are outside. They are VERY fun and we have gone to them for many years. Anyway, we prefer to sit closer to the back which means that we are mostly sitting in the parking lot. So that's what we were doing last week. We actually sat on some grass this week but had a nice view of the Portajons. Oh well. To continue our Father's Day revelry, we got Maggiano's to go for dinner and that ROCKED. It's only taken 10 years to figure out what to do about dinner.
Sitting in the To Go parking, hoping we won't get towed.
I much prefer my milk in a box. With a straw. Slightly chilled.
I only get bread for dinner?
Poor me.
As you can see, Maggie turned her nose up at her toys that I dragged over there. My phone was preferable.
Here we are in the backyard, having fun. I have approximately one zillion mosquito bites and tonight I realized that perhaps the baby pool is an excellent breeding ground for skeeters.
I can pour! Look at me! Best money ever spent.
Rednecks don't need no bathing suits to go swimming!
Look at my redneck water slide!
And, on another day....
Mother, I think I see a leaf under this slide.
Get it now!
Nope. It's still there.
Yeah, I'm not touching that slide while that leaf is there.
I much prefer the safety of my water table, thank you very much.
2 comments:
That redneck water slide sure is klassy!
;-) Kimberly
Oh my! Did you EVER think you'd be in the presence of so many KLINGON imposters?! Who knew there was a proper procedure to visit such an event? Maggie sure is cute in all those pics! I agree with the disappointing bathing suit year. As my sister says, there is nothing sexy about a baby. This summer's suits sure don't get it! Glad things are going well. Keep 'em coming!:) Jane
Post a Comment