Summer vacation=more posts! (maybe)
Before the thunderstorm last night, I took Maggie out to play with her water table. She LOVED it. She also got soaked so I stripped her down to her diaper. The water had some little bits of bark and leaves in it and Maggie did NOT like that part. She is so funny about certain things touching her. I fear for her first trip out to the beach. She fussed because a leaf was on her hand and then a piece of white fuzz got on her foot. I didn't get any pictures though.
Then after dinner, I gave her some crayons so she could draw while we finished eating. As you can see, Maggie can already write her name. She looked confused when I asked her to draw a circle though.
I don't like orange!!!!!!
Mommy! There is fuzz on this crayon! Get it off! GET IT OFF! (I am not making this up.)
Daddy! Stop joking around! Fuzz! Fuzz near me!
I'm working. Leave me alone.
Okay, look at this picture while you can because I might get in trouble and have to take it down. Having Maggie around really wears PapPap out.
He's also wearing Maggie's "Future Converse Alumna" bib. Just in case.
2 comments:
Rock Out Rege!!!!! I love it. Miss you all.
HAHAHAHA! Lookin Great Re, LOVE the bib... We All could use one of those for napping these days!
XO-Beth
Post a Comment