I am a slack blogger.
This pool is as fun as Emma's! But I don't have a friend to play with. :(
No more sunglasses, Mommy!
Why isn't the water coming out?
Oh, how I love to swim!
I think I'll work on my tan now.
I must add that I thought that little seat would be a good place for me to perch while Maggie "swam." BAHAHAHA. A bad idea. I almost fell in and much screaming ensued. It was hilarious.
My lips were the same color as Grandma Grace's so she warmed me up!
Here the movie star dines upon peanut butter and jelly. And yes, she has on a Halloween bib. It was the first one I grabbed.
Only bread for the masses! Bread and water!
Where did this DORITO come from? Answer me!
Daddy is resigned to never having a good picture of him and Maggie together.
We bought this for Maggie. It rained today so we didn't have a chance to let her test it out. It looks pretty fun. Oh yeah! And when we were at Toys r Us on Sunday to get it, there was this big playhouse inside. I opened the little door and let Maggie go inside. There was this kid in there with a sword and shield that said, "Excuse me! The playhouse for GIRLS is over there! This one is for boys!" I was like, "Aren't you a girl?" He said, "No, I'm a boy." He had hair down to his shoulders! I felt like an idiot anyway. His mom was standing right there. Oh well. Sorry I thought your kid was a girl, lady.
5 comments:
she gets cuter and cuter. and there must be a story about why everyone is sitting in a parking lot! Please tell.
Coopers only picnic in parking lots, right?
Love the sunglasses while eating peanut butter and jelly! Maggie is such a doll!
Maggie rulez!
Maggie is such a doll. Loved seeing her and Emma together!
I always check your site- you post the most of anyone else we traveled with by far! Miss you guys!
Elizabeth Aaron
Post a Comment