Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What's grosser than a sandy baby??

A STICKY ONE!!!!!!

First popsicle. And boy, was it yummy!


I hereby decree that my new favorite food is.....

FRIED BOLOGNA!!!! Mm, I love it! (ah, for the days of "My baby's eating nothing but organic! No junk food! haha.)

Would you like a taste?


Look what the other kids in the play area taught me!

I can do this all by myself. Do not try to hold my hand.

Whee! Fun stuff!



And a year ago today, this is what we saw for the first time.


What a year. Wow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See? You two really ARE wonderful parents... I am enjoying the pictures, and the writing more than you could immagine!

XO-Beth

Anonymous said...

awsome!!! what a trip you have made this year~~you two are the best!

metalia said...

Wow; what a year! She's so adorable.

Kristi said...

How appropriate that you celebrated your "one year since referral day" at the beach!!!

It is amazing to me, by the way, that you can take something like bologna and make it yummy by frying it! That's the only way I'll eat the stuff... Kylie hasn't tried it ~ yet.