Friday, July 20, 2007

Haircut

Well, we can no longer call Maggie "Ringo." Boo hoo! She was very good during her haircut and the stylist, Patti, was also very patient with her and didn't immediately throw her in the chair and start flailing around with scissors. I held Maggie on my lap during the process and she held a hairbrush and was generally calm. I think my expectations are unreasonably low. I thought she would hate the beach and she loved it. So, I don't know.


We haven't done too much since we've been here. Maggie's played in her pool, gone in her swing and gotten into everything. One day (they are beginning to run together), we went to Columbus to go shopping and to eat dinner at Carrabba's. Maggie was okay at dinner but not great. This post sucks. I'm not writing anymore. This other collage isn't great but it's harder to fit pictures on them than I thought it would be.

Oh yeah, notice that Maggie's rocking the one sock style in these pictures. She refused to let my mom put the other sock on her foot. And also, her sunglasses stay up on her little nose better if they are upside down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW! I love the new haircut!! She looks unbelievably cute. I know where Baby S is going to get her first haircut, fo sho!! Patti rules.

I can't wait to give Maggie lots of kisses! (And you and David, too - hee).

Kristi said...

The socks thing is hilarious! I say that because today Kylie insisted on putting on two different sandals ~ thank goodness we managed to change one of them during a diaper change before we went out to dinner! I'm also glad to have an explanation on why the glasses upside down is so common...

ps ~ Tag, I think you are a rockin' girl blogger. Check out Fireworks & Fireflies to get the full details.