I tell you what...

Today Dad and Maggie hung her new swing up in the yard. First, she had to make sure it was acceptable.
Next, they went to measure how high the tree branch was.
"I think the screw goes there, Grandpa."
"This...is....really....hard....to....do."
Tighter! Tighter!
"I'll hold this end of rope, okay?"
"To the left! Nope, to the right! Now, pivot!"
"This is boring. Hurry up, Grandpa!"
WHEE!
4 comments:
Woo-hoo!! Two posts two days in a row! Love Maggie's new do, too. Can you tell I am totally procrastinating? The swing pics are way more fun than reading about the future of preserving non-print media. Blech.
:-) K.
Funny stuff! I love the series, seeing the whole story is much more fun! Maggie's expressions are so intense!
Such sweet pictures! Maggie is so cute! I love all the quotes! They make me laugh!
Keara
The pivot picture makes me think of Friends- PIVOT! PIVOT! I`m sure you were thinking the same thing when you typed it!
Enjoy your family time!
L
Post a Comment