Thursday, August 30, 2007

Teeth are of the devil

TEETHING. Ugh, it sucks. Maggie has about 6 teeth coming in at one time and it has been rather miserable. I don't know what the evil teeth demons have done with my sweet baby but I would like her to come back sometime soon! Thank goodness for Hyland's Teething Tablets and Motrin.

Maggie has also been very aware of her diaper and I'm thinking that maybe we need to buy her a potty! Today we met Kimberly for coffee and Maggie needed a diaper change. Of course, I had no diapers with me so I thought perhaps we could make it home. Maggie took Kimberly's hand and started leading her towards the bathroom while hitting herself in the general area of her diaper. After that, we went to the Teeter and bought a pack of diapers.

School has gone very well this week, like I said earlier. It is a bit like a Vera Bradley fashion show and one of my students had on jelly shoes today! JELLY SHOES. She told me she got them at Nordstrom which is not where I got my jelly shoes that I had in 2nd grade. Or maybe it was 3rd. So far I haven't done anything embarrassing but I did trip about 10 times yesterday. A kid farted in my 1st block today too. It didn't take long for that to start up.

I think I'll relax here with my cheese!

Instead of refusing to look at Mommy, I'll cheese really hard for her!

Ahh, that's better.

This is my elbow.

These are my cheeks. Yes, we teach random body parts around here. Not feet or hands.

Here is my tongue.

Gimme five, Daddy!

Oh, aren't we cute? See Mommy's outfit? That's her most favorite-ist teaching outfit ever and it's 10 years old and dorky.

One year ago tomorrow, we were on our way to meet you, sweet girl!

4 comments:

Tigger said...

No way one year... How quickly time has flown! Love the outfit Allison.

Brooke

Kristi said...

Have I really been checking your blog daily for that long now?
We totally have Maggie's shirt in two sizes, one for now and one for later...

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying the multiple posts this week! It was fun to see you all on Sunday!
Reagan

Anonymous said...

That last picture is preshus! Are you going to have a Gotcha Day anniversary celebration? One year -- woo hoo!