Happy Forever Family Day, Maggie! We love you very, very much.
I can not believe that she still fits in the dress. So cute and such a big change.Happy Gotcha Day Maggie.Love,Emma
oh,this post brought happy tears to my eyes...Happy Gotcha Day Maggie
happy, happy, happy forever family day! xo-beth
Wow! Love it! From pictures it is obvious that she has blossomed with you guys! I love that she still fits into the dress!Kristi
Congratulations! She has just grown and flourished with her mommy and daddy.Pam
Yay! Happy happy Gotcha Day! I didn't think it was possible, but she gets cuter and cuter every month.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can not believe that she still fits in the dress. So cute and such a big change.
Happy Gotcha Day Maggie.
Love,
Emma
oh,this post brought happy tears to my eyes...Happy Gotcha Day Maggie
happy, happy, happy forever family day!
xo-beth
Wow! Love it! From pictures it is obvious that she has blossomed with you guys!
I love that she still fits into the dress!
Kristi
Congratulations! She has just grown and flourished with her mommy and daddy.
Pam
Yay! Happy happy Gotcha Day!
I didn't think it was possible, but she gets cuter and cuter every month.
Post a Comment